Wednesday 4 February 2015

Works in Progress

Hello!

In this post I will be sharing the last 2 of the 4 shades from upcoming SPRING FLING collection.
I haven't had time for proper swatches yet, but I'm dying to show these off!

so heeeeeeeere we go........

In Bloom from the SPRING FLING Collection
I dare you to tell me this doesn't scream spring to you! A glorious mix of pastel dots in blue, peach, yellow and lavender, three sizes of white hexes, a sprinkle of small green hexes and a dash silver microglitter. It reminds me of a spring bouquet or a basket of easter eggs. So cute!

Tempts Are Rising from the SPRING FLING Collection
Ok, so my apologies for the not so great pic - but I tells ya my camera hates capturing holo!!
This is our first true linear holographic shade. Our previous holos have a glow, this one has a flame.
Hot fuchsia to match your spring fever!

These shades will be debuted at KUUMBA, an Afro-Latin cultural festival happening here in Toronto at Harbourfront Centre. They will be available at our Etsy store next week.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment