Wednesday 14 May 2014

Caribana Parade from our CANVAS the City Collection

Hello!

Love, love, love how this lacquer turned out! I've never worn straight up coral on my nails, but I've been converted!

Caribana Parade by CANVAS lacquer

Caribana Parade is a bright coral jelly with tangerine microglitter, yellow hexes, a mix of red holo glitters and subtle gold shimmer. In person the shimmer and little holo sparks are much more apparent, and the colour can lean more pink in different lighting.


If you're a bit afraid of orange polish, I promise you will still love this! As stated before, it does lean a bit more pink in person so it is very much coral IRL. In the sun the shimmer really sings, I couldn't stop staring at my nails.

Just for fun I added a bit of silver and gold accents to dress it up a bit - not that it really needed it.


So summery! This will be available at our Etsy store this weekend.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment