Monday 26 May 2014

Whimsical Colour Combo, Nails of the Day

Hello!

This mani is super simple, but I think the colour combo is really effective.


On the index and pinky I started with bondi nyc Strawberry Fields (2 coats), on the middle, ring and thumb (not pictured) is bondi nyc Lady Liberty (2 coats). If you've read this blog before you know I really like my bondi cremes!


I added the stamping with Vivid Lacquer plate 006 and Konad Gold Black. The added shimmer on the index and pinky is NOPI Great Minds Pink Alike, a really sheer shade that worked perfectly with Strawberry Fields.
On my thumb (which I'm really kicking myself for not photographing), I had on Lady Liberty, so to match the shimmer on my index and pinky, I added Model's Own Indian Ocean. Ah! It was gorgeous, and it totally reminded me of a brighter version of Rescue Beauty Lounge Aqua Lily, a lemming of mine. I may do a post dedicated to this later!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment