Sunday 4 May 2014

Monochrome Green, Nails of the Day

Hello!

I don't do tone on tone a lot, but for some reason I've had green on green in my head all week.


Unfortunately, I dented my ring finger before a had a chance for a photo, sorry!
I found photographing the true charm of this mani very difficult, which is why there's only one pic.

I started with a base of piCture pOlish Honey Dew, a very light minty green. I found it a bit difficult to get even, it would probably require 3 (maybe even 4) very careful layers if wearing alone, but since I was going to stamp over it I left it at 2 on some fingers, 3 on the really patchy ones.
I stamped with, you guessed it, OPI Amazon...Amazoff with Pueen plate 55.
I then layered 2 coats of Cirque Iris and then matted it all.

This looks better in person, promise!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment