Tuesday 23 September 2014

31DC2014 Day 15 - Delicate Print

Yes I do know how to count, I was away from day 11 - day 14 for a wedding!

Trying this challenge is pretty hardcore, but I simply am not hardcore enough to do all the challenges beforehand to post while I was away - some people are that dedicated and for that I applaud you, but me? I just jump back on the bandwagon when I wanna!


Soft, sweet, girly - nothing like me at all! but otherwise I'm still very pleased with the look, it's just so not 'me'.
I started with OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, then created a subtle gradient with Zoya Rue, Elevation Polish Colline du Charf and Zoya Brigitte.


The lacy, doilie-like print is from Pueen 28. I found this a bit tricky to stamp. At first I thought it might be the delicacy of the image, but the more I use my Konad White, the more I think it's the problem. I've just ordered Rica Whiteout and I'm hoping I have more luck with that. White is an essential stamping shade!!! To give this added vintage "dustiness" I added Essie Matte About You.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment