Wednesday 10 September 2014

31DC2014, Day 9 - Rainbow

Hello!

Day 9 - Rainbow

If you haven't figured it out - I love colour! I didn't have a lot of time to go crazy and really think outside the box for this one, but I'm still pretty happy with how this turned out.


I thought I was being clever by using piCture pOlish Sparkle because it has a rainbow of micro glitter in it, but you can't tell in these photos! They look more like random specks. gah
So then I used the same Bundle Monster 021 image and stamped using Konad Red, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Snappy Sorbet, Lightening, In the Groove, Brisk Blue and OPI Funky Dunky.


I used 2 shades per stamp, hoping the colors would bleed together more to create a bit more of a gradient effect, but it didn't come out that way. It could have been the nature of the Insta-Dri polishes, they're quite thick and dry quickly - great for stamping, not so great for stamping gradient.

-L


No comments:

Post a Comment