Tuesday 9 September 2014

31DC2014, Day 2 - Orange

Hello!

Day 2 - Orange is ... Orange.

Gah! I was kinda like, uh, I suck, not really thinking outside the box with these challenges; roses are red, oranges are orange - but hey! I ended up loving my citrus mani and I got a lot of positive feedback, so WHATEVA.


AHHH, what a shame I didn't create this mani when we were in the height of summer, but Toronto experienced an usual late heatwave so I was really feelin' these!
The base is bondi nyc Central Park Blossom which is a super pale peachy shade, but in this mani almost gives the illusion of white (you'll see why this is important in my next mani: yellow). In the gradient I used bondi nyc Chasing the Sun and Cult Nails Ay Poppy!


I used MoYou Tropical 08, Bundle Monster 308 and Konad m55 in combination with white polish for all the images.
I actually managed to get my right hand to look pretty awesome too, which is so rare so that definitely gave this mani some bonus points.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment